Learning Management System (LMS)/Employee Training Employee Training and Learning Management Systems
Online employee training has become very popular. Leading research indicates that employees learn faster (about half the time) and recall more with online training versus traditional training. The costs are also considerably lower than classroom models.
The Aon Learning Management System (LMS) is commonly used for scheduling and tracking courses, including completion dates and knowledge-transfer testing results. Additionally, the the system can be used to track the completion of off-line training events such as instructor-led training programs provided by Aon, your company or a third-party vendor.
Optimizing employee training, talent, performance, and succession management
The LMS includes more than 500 customizable courses and corresponding tests designed to enhance training, compliance and professional development. We offer courses to meet the training needs of human resources, employment liability, safety, health and environmental compliance requirements. These courses are available 24/7 without having to develop and maintain your own courses. The courses are customizable to meet your operational-specific needs and are available in multiple languages.
With the LMS employee training system, you can:
- Load your own policies, written materials, training content, and other information to be included with lessons, courses, series, and certifications in electronic format.
- Assign and track offline training such as traditional classroom, hands-on equipment, CPR Certification, etc.
- Create custom surveys to measure response to a particular training, assign the survey, and track the feedback
- Develop and provide a certification series to qualify your employees to perform specific tasks or functions
- Provide a messaging system for your employees to communicate with your administrator or subject matter expert during training
- Create, modify, and administer tests
- Allow trainees to search your library for training that:
- is not currently assigned them
- they completed previously but wish to refresh their memory
- is about a new topic of interest to them
Content editing and creation system Features
Clients utilizing the integrated Content Creation System (CCS) features of the LMS can create new SCORM and AICC conforming training content as well as edit existing content directly from their browser. The integrated editor allows users to quickly change imbedded assets and even drag and drop images. The new or modified content will have the same play back, assignment and reporting capabilities as our SCORM and AICC conformant courseware.
Reporting – Monitoring and communicating training status instantly
The LMS has a variety of reports that can provide the information needed to effectively manage your company's training program. You can review and schedule training, or run employee tracking and performance analysis reports. From summary reports that consolidate data across the entire company or a business unit, to detailed information on an employee's training program, the information is instantly available. Administrator-level users can also schedule selected reports for viewing. The selected reports can be emailed to the user or anyone the user designates, at the frequency the user determines.